The MVDB - Finding a Subject View
using the 'Find By ...' option 'Birthday':
Select 'Subjects / People ...' then 'Birthday' under 'Find By ...' and get:
In this example we are going to find the Subject's that match selected Dates in the 'Birthday' Field.
Selecting the Date(s) is exactly the same process as selecting Date(s) for the 'Find By' 'Date/Who-In' selection.
If you have difficulty obtaining the above result, review the section on:
The MVDB - Finding a Subject or Group to View
using the 'Find By ...' option 'Date/Who-In'
Go to Info
There is an important difference with the 'Birthday' field - It is:
- The Year is not used in the search criteria.
- see the * replacing the year -
- The year can be entered and will be displayed.
- The field data must be in the following format:
- mm/dd/[yyyy] - (2 characters for the month and day, and 4 for the [optional] year )
Simply click on one of the 3 choices under 'Birthday (Annaversary ...)' to view the data.
Go to Top of page