The MVDB - Finding a Subject or Group to View
using the 'Find By ...' option 'Date/Who-In':
Select 'Subjects / People ...' then 'Date/Who-In' under 'Find By ...' and get:
In this example we are going to find the Subject's that match selected Dates and an optional
Who input or last modified the data.
The selections work like a filter and result in a selectable list.
If we selected Groups / Business... rather than Subjects / People ...,
we would get a list of Groups that match the criteria instead of Subjects.
- Check the box 'Person Who modified data'
then select a person from the 'drop-down' list.
- if you want the result to include only
data input or modified by this person -
- Check a box under 'Pick Date(s) to Limit Data'
here we checked 'Between 2 Dates Inclusive'
'Start date (Inclusive)' is checked automatically
- Set (Click on) the Calendar 'Start Date'
- here we chose 12-Aug-14 -
- Check the box 'End Date (Inclusive)'
- Set (Click on) the Calendar 'End Date'
- here we chose 25-Aug-14 -
- Push the 'Select' button
- obtain the result below -
Simply click on one of the 3 choices under 'Date In/Person Who Modified Last' to view the data.
Go to Top of page