(Use your mouse and drag the lines between the panes to change the window size)
Export - Report Page
All Exports go to this central 'Reports' Page where they are combined and shared.
View this Page
Add (combine), Find, Share, Import, Export, Save, Open, Notes, Print, E-Mails/Txt
This is the page that is initialized when you:
Press the Find Share button on the Clandex Hub - Openning screen.
View Result (with no data Exported)
- OR -
Click on the Export Find -> button
on either the Schedule View Page or the MVDB View Page.
Combine and Find:
- Exported data is combined on this 'Reports' Page.
- Simply type in and/or edit data on this page.
- Press the 'Add ->' button to:
- Minimize this Reports page.
Now you can add 'Exported' data from:
- 'Exported' from the Schedule (Chronolog) page
- 'Exported' from the MVDB page.
- Use the 'Open ->' button to add contents of a file.
- An example of all 4 ways of combining data:
- Finding Data:
- Press the 'Find ->' button.
'Find' Dialog appears:
- Press 'Find Next' button 2x.
(after pressing 'Find Next' 2x)
Notice the keyword 'Bank' has been highlighted 2x
Open and Save:
- The 'Open ->' and 'Save ->' buttons produce Open and Save dialog boxes respectively (below):
Both Dialogs handle Rich Text (.rtf) and Plain Text (.txt) files only.
They Open (add a files contents to this page) and Save (save the entire Page's contents to a file).
The default location is - (Database)\FBxFiles - however you can go to any location in your network that you desire
Change Font and Edit:
- To change the Font - size, color, and Attributes (bold, italics and underline).
highlight the text to change by draging the mouse
or using the shift key and the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Press the 'Font ->' button, then simply make tour selections.
- You can add, change, and delete data on this page at your will.
- Tip - Use the mouse right-click to "select all, cut, copy, paste, and delete" selected text.
The 'Windows Clipboard is a valuable tool to use throughout the Calandex'
Exporting Files to Import -
the 'Export Format ->' function:
The calandex creates 3 different file formats automatically.
These files can then be shared on:
Calandex (.Cdex) files:
- the Local Area Network
- the Internet Apps to share and synchronize othe devices
- E-Mail attachments
- the Cloud
vCalendar / ToDo (.ics) files:
- These files can be Imported into a Calandex program.
- The results will reproduce all the Calandex data exactly with no losses.
- The Import process will check for duplicates in your current MVDB database.
vCard (.vcf) files:
- This standard file format can be Imported into Apple and Google Calendars.
- Your Exported Schedule View data is automatically put into this format.
- This standard file format can be Imported into Apple and Google Contact Lists.
- Your Exported MVDB View data is automatically put into this format.
- The Calandex can also Import this file format.
- You are limited to the "What you see" Export format
to limit the amount of Address/Web and Phone/E-Mail Records
to 1 each - the ones you choose.
The Process of Creating Files:
- Choose the file types that you wish to Export:
here we have selected all 3 - for Export rules
see dB Info and see Chronolog Info
- Press the '-> Go' button.
The Calandex creates Export Files and inserts their Names and Location at the top of the View.
For E-Mail share:
- Press the 'Go' E-Mail button (above). see Result
- with Thunderbird as default mail client
Note: you may set your E-Mail Addresses at any time during the process.
Section on E-Mail / Txt Addresses Go to Info