The Schedule View (Left Pane) - Edit Event(s) Mode
This is the page that is initialized when you:
- Click on the Event to Edit -
any of the 3 colunms, Time, Description, or Subject.
- Here: 2nd Event under July 26th -
- The 'Edit ' button becomes Enabled.
- To ->
- Click on the 'Edit ' button.
From this View you can:
- View all details of an Event including unlimited Notes
Including those not visible in the Schedule View.
- 'Quick view/change Notes' - Enlarge view view result
- Double click on the Notes -
- Edit / Change any and/or all parameters of an Event.
Click on any check boxes below under 'Select Edit Actions' for Edit Mode.
Change Date(s) To:
Change Time(s) To:
Change Description To:
Change / Add Subject(s)
Double click on the Notes Box
to Enlarge Notes view
This Event is for 'Every Year'
<- Ev Year
- Choose any Event parameter(s) to change and apply changes to:
all susequent recurring Event(s) or just the current Event.
- check 'Change All Subsequent Recurring Event(s)' or leave unchecked -
- Delete an Event.
- check 'Delete this Event' -
You can choose to delete all susequent recurring Event(s) or
just delete the current Event.
- check 'Incl > Recurring' - or leave unchecked.
- also -
Add recurring Element(s) to an Event.
- check 'Add More Event(s)
the 'Save ->
changes to 'Add ->
- Plus -
Add an 'Every Year' tag to an Event.
Press 'Add ->
Go to info
- view or add the Event / MVDB combination view.
Enables MVDB> button
Go to Top of page