Setting the Start Date and Time
'Speed Buttons' that affect the Calendar are:
- minus 6 months (- 6 Mos) and minus 3 months (- 3 Mos)
- plus 3 months (+ 3 Mos) and plus 6 months (+ 6 Mos)
- minus 1 week (- 1 Week) and plus 1 Week (+ 1 Week)
- The '<' and '>' at the top of the Calendar, decrease and increase 1 month respectively.
'Speed Buttons' that affect the Time Select Box (12:00:00 AM) are.
<- This is the Time Picker that is activated
- Button to the left of the Time Select Box sets it to the start of the current day (12:00 am)
- Button to the right of the Time Select Box pops up a unique 'Time Picker' box.
- Buttons below the Time Select Box are self explanatory.
They can be programed to any hour in 'Set Up'.
by the button to the right of the Time Box above.
Instant 'Go to' buttons
- If the Time selected is not the beginning of the dat (12:00 am), The first Day will appear in italics.
- 'Set Date to End of Day' to view only Events that last all day or span more than 1 day.
- The schedule view does not change until the '-> Go ' button is pushed !!!
- The 'Start Date' of the view will be the Date selected on the Calendar.
These buttons (below) are instantaneous - they to not require the '-> Go ' button.
- < Prev Goes to a Start Date such that the view ends at the Event just before the current first Event.
- Next > Goes to a Start Date such that the view starts at the Event just after the current last Event.
- First Goes to the first Event in the Database.
Tip: This is useful when you want to see all Events that match your filter(s).
- Today Goes to the Start of Today.
- Now Goes to the Start of Today plus the current Time.