Enlarge Screen Shot
Enlarge this 'Help Section".
(Use your mouse and drag the lines between the panes to change the window size)
The Chronolog/Calendar (Schedule View) Overview
This 'Quick View' page is initialized when you
press the 'Go' button on the Hub.*
- This 'Quick View' opens at the beginning of the current day, no Filters are active.
- Events are viewed in cronilogical order, top to bottom.
- Events are organized by day.
- If the next day or days have no Events scheduled, a blank space is inserted.
- Each Event consists of 1 Row and 3 columns:
- data is reqired for each column.
When first opened, no filters are applied and all Reminders are active.
Use Filters to change the view - use any combination - set up the Filter(s), then press -> Go:
- Time of the Event and existence of MVDB connection notification ('+ dB').
- Brief description of the Event and existence of Notes notification ('+ Notes').
- The Primary Subject and Existence of more Subjects attending the Event ('+').
Rerminders always appear at the top of the view.
- 'Who In' (or last modified) and 'after Date'.
- First Day being viewed filter:
'All Active Events' or "> First day Start Time".
- Subjects (check box) or all but checked Subjects (! checked).
- Day(s) of the Week filter (Monday, Tuesday, etc...)
- Brief Description - Matching phrase
- Time of Day - Active Before / Active After - applied to all days shown.
Days that are not shown, have nothing scheduled or are filtered out.
The first event of each day appears in a navy font color then the next event
of that day appears as a blue font color. The colors then alternate until
the day is finished (for visual clearity only).
You cannot accidently make permanent changes in this view.
- Reminders appear in a green or teal font.
- All Reminders appear first at the top of the view.
- Reminders appear when the Start Date is greater than or equal to The Reminder Date.
- Reminders do not have a time attribute and cannot span more than 1 day.
- Reminders can be Recurring (daily, Weekly, or Monthly).
- Reminders stay untill they are deleted.
Scheduled Original and Recurring Events
- You can change the data in this view.
The changes can be exported.
- These changes are not permanent.
- These changes will be cancelled as soon as you exit the Schedule View.
- To make permanent changes, you must go to Edit Mode.
- An Original Event is simply the first occurrence of an event,
It holds all the information about the Event
- Recurring Event(s) are simply this event repeating daily, weekly, or monthly
for a year or until a specified end date.
- In order to conserve computer resources,
Recurring Event(s) are simply date / time reference until something changes.
- When you change an Event, it becomes an Original and you are asked -
if you want the change to apply to all subsequent Recurring Event(s).
* In 'View Mode only' or after 'Sign In'.
Go to Top of page